Monday, January 16, 2006

Don't Mind Me, Placid Suburban Family!

I'm just here to hook up the cable.
Also, the plants need to be watered
The cat set on fire and then
Allowed to roam free in the backyard.
Don't mind me, I'm just sleeping with
Your daughter for the hell of it she likes
It when I sing opera between the sheets
You should think about re-decorating
Consider re-sale values add a bathtub to
Your dry existence no don't get up I'm
Just going to smash a few kitchy items with
This 42 ounce wooden Lousiville Slugger;
Now that's heft! Please allow me to eat
All your lite microwave popcorn
you might choke on a kernal and then
Where would you be?

Dead, stupid!

Dead as a Beanie Baby!

2 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Thanks, Asura. Good to see you again. I went back to my angry roots for this one.

Amethyst Vineyard said...

Nothing says 'angry' to me like Beanie Babies.